sometimes you face lot of issue when you trying to deploy the the WCF/Website code which reference another project code in which we have used Entity framework.
We were very happy at the time of development and when we go to deploy it we faced a problem which state that
“No Entity Framework provider found for the ADO.NET provider with invariant name “
When I first time saw this error I thought it will resolve easily few simple configuration changes. I searched on Google and found numerous solutions which state to update entity framework version which I already updated.
Few post state configuration changes in web.config which I did but still same issue.
After sometime I just thought to copy entity framework related all the dll .
And ” Eureka ! “ all is working fine now.
Actually EntityFramework.SQLSERVER.dll was not in the folder and after copying this everything is working.
I hope when you this your problem also resolve.