First of all sorry for such a late post it just because I have lot of tension now a days 🙂
So today we start a new topic in which I stuck User Define Functions in SQL Server.
By the name use think User Define function is so easy just like store procedure.
So I will yes it just like sql server but it has some limitaion which I am facing.
1)We can not use try catch Block in User define functions.
2) We can use Execute sp_ExecuteSQL in UDF.
3) we can not use Execute(sqlStatement) in UDF.
4) we can not use getDate() in UDF.
5) we can not call a store procedure however we can call extended store procedures.
6) We can not User Temporary table in UDF.
The solution of it which I used made a CLR function.
If you found another solution than share it with me.
Enjoy programming 🙂
Enjoy Sql Server 🙂
Thanks & Regards